Monday, June 28, 2010

The Hunter

Hunter has low grade fever and is pulling his ear. I noticed him pulling that ear a few days ago. Actually, I didn't notice he was pulling on it. I was wiping Cheeto crumbs off his hands and noticed his ear was Cheeto-orange. I guess I'll just wait till his fever spikes and then take him in. Maybe he'll fight it off on his own. There's a first time for everything, right?

This morning her decided that 3 bowls of Rice Krispies, a Nutri-Grain bar, and strawberries were just not enough, so he poured himself another bowl.

Good thing the dog likes Rice Krispies.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love the look on his face. So cute!

S.I.F. said...

Ha! That boy is a good eater! :)

Margo said...

He is such a cutie with his curlie hair!

Laura said...

He is SOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! My youngest likes to dump the cereal, too. Bad thing: my dog doesn't like cereal. Lucky you!!

Elisa V said...

I was just going to comment on how cute he is, but I noticed everyone else did the same. So I won't. But he is!!