So I have been compiling a list of bad habits and behaviors that will change or go away WHEN WE MOVE.
1. There are no Pull-Ups at our new house, only underwear. I said I wanted to wait to potty train Logan WHEN WE MOVE. People, I thought that was going to be last July, maybe August. 2008. Not almost May 2009.
2. No more junk food. I will plant my own garden, shop at the farmers market and cook only from scratch. WHEN WE MOVE.
3. No more TV for Logan. I have never been a big fan of the TV for LV, but Matt, being basically raised on TV, thought it to be just fine to let him watch 4 hours of PBS Kids a day. (He's learning! It's educational!) Since that meant I got a few extra minutes of sleep, I didn't put up too much of a fight. I have let Logan, at two mind you, do something I didn't plan to even let him have as a teenager; a TV in his bedroom. Keep in mind that this was a c-section, daddy working nights, breastfeeding 24/7 induced decision that was only to be for a few months. It will stop WHEN WE MOVE. It's been almost a year. Sorry buddy!
4. Exercise. We are going to run that marathon, hike that mountain, or maybe just bike the Katy Trail to the Wineries, but we will get in shape WHEN WE MOVE.
5. I will contiune to update this (stupid) blog on a regular basis WHEN WE MOVE. Ha!
More resolutions to come! I will get them posted, because I probably won't have time WHEN WE MOVE.