Monday, August 23, 2010

Budding Camera Artist

While at a Military Appreciation Ceremony on Sunday, I decided to let Hunter to play with the camera to keep him entertained. This is what a 2 year old is inspired by:

His shoe:

  
A professional photographer:


Back fat.



We have monkey see, monkey do syndrome around here, so of course, Logan wanted in on the camera fun.

After a few clicks, my boy was hooked and referring to himself as a Camera Artist


Here are a few of my favorite shots:

Hunter is annoyed that Logan now has the camera.


A lid.


My heart necklace.
2 hearts.
1 for Logan.
1 for Hunter.


A tent pole.


A tent stake.


A lid of a different kind.


And, he has taken about 900 more since then.
I kid you not.
I have created a monster.
Or
A Camera Artist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool.

Rebecca said...

Those are some pretty cool photos. Very thoughtful photos. Good work boys!